CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Does It? I Guess It Does...

New episode of the Bad Girl's Club tonight! Normally, I'd be more excited but it's the 1st half of a two part finale thing and I'm kinda sad that I won't get to see my 5 fave bitches anymore...and just when I started to really like Tanisha. Homegirl suddenly got really...tolerant. I liked it. And Darlen was always cool to me...then she made Tanisha catch a case at the club by fighting, but shit can that girl scrap. Neveen's still kind of evil though...


Oh well. Oxygen's not stupid. There will be more seasons until the public tires of them...and then they'll sell the Bad Girl's Club to E! So everyone wins!

In other, obscenely exciting news, I am going through my old school music phase (again). In honor of that, I posted up some retro-licious tracks in the music section. Not all of them are actually from the 60s and 70s...but it doesn't hurt that they sound like they are. A few of the tracks came from the fantastic 50s and 60s garage rock haven, but most of my really great vintage music comes from this outrageous little site. Oh, and you like surf rock and rockabilly? Then listen to this on WRAS 88.5.

Tanisha (post cardio exercise class): "I am getting signals from muscles I never knew existed. I feel like the whole of Brooklyn just jumped me."

Priceless!

Your electric bird,
Erika